A lot of us have a hair dryer in our homes, and all we use it for is to dry our hair. The hair dryer is such a versatile tool, it can come in handy for tasks around the house. Here are a few things you might find your hair dryer useful for:
Hair Dryer Uses
- Break in your shoes: You can use your hair dryer to stretch out your tight shoes. Wear a pair of thick socks and put the shoes on, blow warm air on the tight part of the shoes for a minute or two and walk around with the shoes until they cool off.
- Straighten your wrinkled clothes: If you notice a wrinkle or two on your clothes, just sprinkle a little water and use your hair dryer to dry it off.
- Remove tiny particles or crumbs from your laptop keyboard: Just turn the keyboard onto its side and blow cool hair.
- Use a hair dryer to dry your underwear or pantyhose when you are in a hurry
- Use your hair dryer to remove water rings on your wooden furniture
- Remove car bumper stickers, stickers on wooden items or labels on bottles with your hair dryer
- Ever sat on chewing gum? You can remove chewing gum from your clothes or even your rug by blowing hot air with your hair dryer to melt the gum and then remove it.
- Dry your manicure or pedicure faster with your hair dryer, just set it to the lowest heat
- For a glossy finish for your leather shoes, blow them with warm air after polishing.
- Dry your toothbrush or sponge with your hair dryer when packing them for a trip.