Cucumber is the fourth most cultivated vegetable in the world, and it is popular in salads but did you know they have other uses as well as popular health and skin benefits? Here are some of the benefits of Cucumber.
1. Health benefits
- Cucumber keeps you hydrated. It is 96% so munching on it will keep you hydrated.
- Cucumber gives relief from ; digestive problems such as ulcers can by consuming it
- It flushes out toxins
- It boosts immunity and fights intestinal worms
- It aids digestion and weight loss
- Cucumber blood pressure
- Cucumber heals diseased gums and freshens breath
- It relieves or soothes muscle and joint pains
- It relieves constipation
2. Skin benefits
- To get relief from , apply Cucumber on your skin
- Cucumber helps reduce under eye bags and puffiness
- Cucumber makes hair and nails stronger; it reduces hair loss and gives shiny hair
- It helps fights
- Treats blemishes; cucumber contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the skin
- Cucumber the skin
- It improves and rejuvenates the skin
3. Other benefits
- Cucumber acts as a stain remover; it removes stubborn stains from stainless tools, countertops and walls.
- Cucumber helps get rid of pest; it has a chemical which releases a scent that wards off pests and insects.