Cocoa butter is also called Theobroma oil, and it is a pale-yellow, edible vegetable fat extracted from the Cocoa Bean. Cocoa butter is used to make chocolate, ointment and moisturisers. Here are a few benefits of Cocoa butter.
Skin and Beauty Benefits
- It helps improve skin health
- It aids in reducing skin inflammation
- Cocoa butter fights against signs of such as Wrinkles
- It helps reduce the appearance of scars on the skin
- Cocoa butter is a natural and it is highly ; it heals and chapped lips and also prevents skin dryness and peeling
- Cocoa butter cracked heels, elbows and knees
- Cocoa butter is helpful in preventing and treating stretch marks during Pregnancy
- It soothes sensitive skin suffering from eczema, dermatitis or rashes and also soothes burns
- It aids in reducing hair loss
- Cocoa butter gives the hair a healthy shine while dandruff and producing stronger, thicker hair
- It improves Hair quality
- It helps relieve Joint pains
- It improves heart health
- Cocoa butter aids Digestion and helps in relieving Constipation.
- Cocoa butter boosts the immune system
- It helps prevent Cancer
- Cocoa butter is beneficial for lowering Inflammation
- Cocoa butter helps treat Mouth sores.