This Hair mask is so great because you might have these items in your kitchen already. It is a great mask to try as it restores moisture and shines back to your hair as well as softens your hair.
Image via hair.nowblogg.com
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of honey
You can increase the ingredients depending on the quantity you need.
Benefits of Coconut oil
- Keeps the hair moist and soft
- Prevents hair breakage due to its high moisture retaining capabilities
- Good for conditioning the hair and keeping it soft and shiny
Benefits of Honey
- Retains moisture in the hair
- Prevents hair fallout due to high sugar content
- Helps to smoothen and soften the skin
- Brings back lost sheen and shine to the hair.
- Mix the coconut oil and honey in a bowl
- Heat up the mix until it is melted
- Viola!!! Your hair mask is ready. Easy, right.
- Wet your hair and apply the hair mask to your hair from root to tips
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and let the mask sit for 15 – 20 minutes
- Rinse off
Do this at least once a week and you will notice an improvement after a while.