Stretchmark? AARRGGHHH! I know the feeling of waking up one morning and noticing stretch marks on your once smooth skin during pregnancy. It is sometimes inevitable for most pregnant women, but some lucky ones seem to escape it. If you were not so lucky and have stretch marks or have the tendency to have stretch marks, then this is for you.
This stretch mark cream is amazingly useful; you should try it, after all, there’s no harm in trying since it does not contain harsh chemicals and you probably already use one or more of the ingredients in your home.
Make this cream and come back to testify (lmao). Seriously, you will!
- Shea butter
- Cocoa butter
- Coconut oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Lavender essential oil
These all natural ingredients all have amazing benefits to the skin:
- Shea butter has been proven to help tissue cell regeneration and softening of the skin
- Cocoa butter is highly and nourishing
- Coconut oil supports tissue healing, repairs and the skin
- Vitamin E promotes healing while also prolonging the lifespan of the cream
- Lavender has anti-inflammatory properties plus it smells great
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of Coconut oil, Cocoa butter and Shea butter in a bowl
- Put the bowl into a pan containing water, place on low heat and stir until the mixture is melted.
- When the mixture ; remove from heat and continue stirring until the mixture cools to room temperature
- Add drops of vitamin E oil and drops of Lavender essential oil, stir until it is well mixed.
- Tada! Your stretch mark cream is ready. Spoon it into an container for storage.
Massage the cream regularly into any area on your skin you have stretch marks and watch those stretch marks fade away in a few weeks.
- Ensure to cool the mixture to room temperature before adding the oils as heat may denature the oils hence lessening their effectiveness.
- You might need to massage the cream onto your stretch marks at least twice a day for better and faster results.