This Body Butter is great for sensitive skin and also great for Babies. It makes use of Shea butter and Cocoa butter which is a highly moisturising combination. Try it, and you will love it!
½ cup Shea butter
½ cup Cocoa butter
½ cup Coconut oil
½ cup Light oil (e.g. almond oil, jojoba oil or olive oil)
20 drops of Lavender essential oil
- Using the double boiler method, combine all the ingredients except the essential oil
- Melt the mixture over medium heat while stirring
- Remove the mixture from heat and allow to cool slightly
- Add the essential oil
- Place the mixture in the fridge for an hour and allow it to harden just slightly
- Whip with a hand mixer for about 10 minutes
- Return to the fridge for another 10 -15 minutes to allow it set
You are done! And your whipped cream is ready for use.
- Store your butter in a glass jar and place in a cool area.
- Use it as you use your body cream.
- For the Double boiler method; place a pot with water on the stove, place a smaller pan or bowl with the ingredients into the pot and put on the heat
- You can use any essential oil of choice in step 3.