Would you like to learn how to make your very own homemade soap? This all-natural soap is simple and inexpensive.
3 tbsp. Shea butter
2 tbsp. Glycerin
3 tbsp. Jojoba oil
2 tbsp. Almond oil
2 tbsp. Castor oil
2 tbsp. Aloe Vera gel
2 tbsp. Camwood (Osun)
Mini Mortar and Pestle
Tbsp. – Tablespoon
- Cut theblack soap into pieces
- Place into the mortar and pound well until smooth
- Add the other ingredients (Shea butter, Glycerin, Jojoba oil, Castor etc.) and very well to mix them together
- Pour the mixture into a mould or container
- Store the mixture for a few weeks in a cool, place to allow it cure
- Your baby soap is ready for use.
- The Mini mortar, Black soap and Osun in most local markets the herb sections.
- You can use any small bowl as your mould, as long as it is lidded
- Allowing your soap to cure (step 5) ensures you get a longer lasting soap bar with very rich lather