We probably are familiar with popsicles or at least some form of lollipops and how it is a hit with children of all ages. Here is an easy recipe for Ice Pops with easy to get ingredients. For this recipe, we will be using soda since you can easily get it
Homemade Ice Pops
Soda e.g. Coca – Cola or 7UP
Food colouring (optional)
Image via prariemoon.biz
If you do not have a Popsicle mould, you can use your freezer’s ice block mould or disposable paper cups or any other container depending on the size you want
Image via tested.com
- Pour the soda into the .
If you are using a colourless soda like 7up; you might want to use a little colouring, just to give it a different look. After pouring your drink into the mould, add a few drops of colouring and mix with a spoon
- Cover your juice with foil, dip in your sticks and place in the freezer
- Leave in the for about 4 hours or overnight and your ice pop is ready
It is so easy!
- You can make ice pops with just about anything; you could use juice or any soft drink mixed with flavouring or sweetener, just don’t use granulated sugar as it mix completely with liquid ingredients
- Don’t add the pop sticks from the onset; place the in the freezer for about 30 minutes for the juice to slightly solidify, and then wedge the .
- Don’t fill your to the brim to allow space for liquid expansion
Image via daisysworld.net
Try this out and let me know how it goes.