You have probably experienced that moment when your compact falls and the powder breaks, or you just open your makeup bag one morning to find your compact blush has broken into many pieces. I know that feeling!
Are you thinking about throwing it away? Well, you do not have to worry anymore; here is a corrective surgery (lol) for your compact makeup.
- Broken powder makeup
- Rubbing alcohol
- Piece of paper
1. Pour out all the pieces of makeup into a clean sheet of paper
2. Crush it up (including the parts). Fold the paper in two and use a bottle or anything you have to it to fine powder
3. Pour the crushed powder back into the compact
4. Pour or spray a few drops of rubbing alcohol (spirit) onto the powder in the compact and allow to soak in
5. Using your finger or the back of a spoon, rub and smoothen the wet makeup
6. Once it is smooth, leave the makeup to dry overnight
7. By morning, you will see your makeup is back to normal
Just like magic!
This method works for all powder makeup; be it blush, eye shadow or powder, you can thank me later!