Healthy looking skin is every Woman’s dream regardless of the age, and it is quite easier than you think to get healthy skin. Follow these easy tips and be sure to get the skin of your dreams.
Protect yourself from the sun
Sun exposure can cause wrinkles, sunburn and other skin problems. To protect your skin from sun rays, you should do the following;
a) Use sunscreen with at least SPF (Sun Protection Factor) 15
b) Avoid the sun when the sun rays are strongest i.e. between 10 am and 2 pm
c) Wear protective clothing
Do not smoke
Smoking makes the skin look older and contributes to skin wrinkling. Smoking damages collagen and elastin (the fibres that give your skin strength and elasticity).
Be gentle with your skin
- Opt for warm water rather than hot water when taking your bath as hot water strips oils from the skin; also limit your bath time to about 10 minutes.
- Avoid using soaps that contain harsh chemicals
- Be careful when shaving; apply shaving cream or lotion before shaving and in the direction of hair growth.
- Pat dry your skin to leave a little moisture after your bath
- your skin especially dry skin.
Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and protein.
Stress can make your skin more sensitive triggering acne breakout and other skin problems
Being sleep deprived stresses the body causing it to release more adrenaline and cortisol which trigger acne breakout and other skin problems. Ensure you get at least 7 -8 hours of sleep every day
Drink lots of water
Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily. Drinking water rids the skin of dryness and wrinkles.
Enjoy your beautiful skin.