TERMS & CONDITIONS: THREE CROWNS MUM OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE: OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
The competition details form part of these terms and conditions by the promoter. (FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC (“FrieslandCampina”) - manufacturers of Three Crowns milk).
Three Crowns Milk
“MUM OF THE YEAR”
competition is aimed at recognizing and rewarding mums for their unique role in the family.
Terms and Conditions
• In order to enter the promo, you must agree to these Official Rules (“Rules”). Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. Participation is open to residents of the Federal Republic of Nigeria except employees of FrieslandCampina and their immediate families (parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, mothers-in -law, father, brother, sister, daughter and son- and spouses), the distributor team and relatives, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person's subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or household are excluded from the Contest. Any participation of these persons in the Contest is a violation of this term and shall be considered automatically void.
The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. The promoter has the right to withdraw or cancel the prize winning if the person (s) is identified to be one among the above.
• Nomination is not restricted to your biological mother, you can nominate anyone that is a mum such as your aunt, wife yourself and any mother that you think is
fit, fun and smart
to be the Three Crowns mum of the Year. Mothers can also nominate themselves.
The "THREE CROWNS “MUM OF THE YEAR” promotion ("Mum of The Year Promo") commences on
16th September 2019
• and ends
on 15th December 2019
. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The promoter has the right to extend or reduce this period at their discretion.
• The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not conforming to the rules of the competition as clearly stated in this document or as may be amended or altered from time to time.
• In the event a participant is identified to be faulting (creating counterfeit of the pack not bought etc.) the promoter reserves the right to block the participant from the contest. In such case no notification would be given to the participant.
• Events may occur that result in the promoter extending, refusing, reclaiming, cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending a promotion, these terms and/or the awarding of prize(s) at any point and for any reason. These events include but are not limited to a third party's illegal activity, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the entrant agrees that the promoter shall have no liability as a result thereof.
• The decision of the promoter in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• All unique entries will be given Free N100 (One Hundred Naira) airtime for the first 40k entries from THREE CROWNS MILK via the mobile network platform.
• All entries will be checked by the promoters’ administrator. Any report or comment of participants which has abusive, defamatory or offensive content and rumors about the promoter or any natural or legal person and any reference offending the good morals or legality of the Promoter, will be excluded from the Contest.
• The gift prizes and grand Prize where stated, are not transferable to another individual and no other alternatives will be offered; unless otherwise stated.
• Winners will not be asked to pay to claim free airtime credit or pay to receive the physical gifts or any other gifts to be included in the period of the promotion.
• The Promoter has also the ability to exclude from the contest, any participant performing malicious actions in this contest.
• All participants by virtue of entering this promotion gives the Promoter their unreserved and irrevocable consent to use winner’s pictures, audio and video footage in National newspapers, TV, radio and social media pages for marketing and publicity purposes.
• By entering this contest, each participant waives any and all claims of liability against the Promoter and its respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of participant’s participation in this contest.
• To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, entrants must be 18 years or older and a registered subscriber of any of the following mobile network operator in Nigeria: MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9Mobile.
• To win the Grand Prize participants must have a 6 months valid international passport.
• Mum or mother figures must be between the ages of 25-50 years to qualify for the top 5 shortlisted to the grand finale.
• You represent to the Promoter that your health is in good condition and that you are fit and able to partake in activities requiring physical strength or stamina for the grand finale and you agree that the Promoter will not be held liable for any health conditions resulting from physical exertion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
• Participants will be required to send a short story of “why their mum/mother figure is the heart of the home and deserves to win the grand prize”.
• Participants can submit their write- up, names, pictures of mum alongside two empty packs of 350g pouches (2 units), or Six Evap 160g labels (6 units), or two empty rolls of 12g powder sachets (20 units) at selected collection centers Pan Nigeria. Alternatively, participants can submit their write- up and empty packs via WhatsApp (08036847790) and at the brand website
including their contact details and picture of empty packs and contact details of their candidate.
• Eligible Entrants are entitled to as many entries as possible
• Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
• All entries can be made directly by the person entering the competition or any other person on behalf of a deserving mother. You can also visit for more details https://www.facebook.com/ThreeCrownsMilk; www.femininelounge.com/threecrownscompetition
• The first 40,000 valid entries registered on the website will receive a one-off automated airtime credit upon submission of the entry. Confirmation of the airtime will be made via SMS to the entrant’s mobile phone numbers.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
• Entries will be reviewed, and 5 entries will be selected for a grand finale based on the criteria for mum being fit, smart and fun;
• The top 5 shortlisted entrants will be notified by a customer service team on the date and time for the grand finale. The promoter reserves the right to cancel the winning in case the winner (s) do not turn up as per the scheduled day, date, time. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible shortlisted entrant.
• Selection of the top 5 entries to the grand finale shall also be publicized.
• Unless stated otherwise, 3 winner(s) out of the 5 shortlisted entrants at the grand finale shall be selected based on the following criteria:
Fitness, Fun, and Smartness
in a series of quizzes and guided activities by a non-biased panel of judges within the promotional period.
• The 3 selected winners at the grand finale shall win the grand prize all-expense paid trip to Dubai with 3 members of their families.
• Failure to respond and failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• The decision of the promoter and Judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. The changes in the competition rules will be published on Three Crowns website or Facebook page.
• In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), these standard terms and conditions shall prevail.
• Redemption of N100 for the first 40,000 valid entries will happen via the mobile network platform.
• Other prizes such as free products, Biro and Notebook are redeemable at the point of purchase across selected outlets, markets and cities.
• All other physical prizes especially after the grand finale in this promotion are only redeemable upon the presentation of a valid identity card such as Drivers license, International passport and voter’s card.
• If a participant does not provide the data required at shortlisting that participant’s entry will be ineligible and void.
• The promoter’s decision is final in all matters related to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The promoter will be the final arbiter in any decision and the decision will be final and binding.
• Customer care agents will be available from 8am-5pm on Monday-Friday. The agents will be responsible for answering queries or questions as related to the promotion.
• Customer service agents will request winners’ name, number, location to decipher queries as needed
• The general public can call in to
between official hours to ask questions/confirm about the promotion. Automated responses will be put in place to respond to calls outside working hours.
• Three Crowns Milk Nigeria is not liable to pay any taxes on behalf of winners. It shall be the responsibility of winners to pay all applicable taxes as may be required under the federal and state government taxation laws.
• Entrants agree that personal data entered during the registration, including name, phone number, may be processed, stored, shared and otherwise used for the marketing and promotional purposes by FrieslandCampina & its partners only.
• A list of top 5 shortlisted entries will be available in National newspapers, television, social media pages of the promoter and agencies. Names, pictures and video footage may be included.
• Participants also understand that his/her data may be used by the promoter in order to verify an entrant’s identity, postal address and telephone number in the event an entry qualifies for a grand prize.
• By participating in promotions, participants unequivocally and irrevocably consent to the use of their name, screen-name, image, photographs, winning sums, given social media name and geographical location for advertising, promotional and news purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
• Three Crowns Evap 30g, Three Crowns Evap 50g, Three Crowns Evaporated Creamer 160g, Three Crowns Powder 380g Tin and Three Crowns Powder 770g Pouch will not be considered as a valid entry in this promotion.
• The promoter disclaims any liability whatsoever for inaccurate information, whether caused by the website, user's equipment used in a promotion, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries.