TERMS AND CONDITIONS: THREE CROWNS 30 DAYS FITNESS CHALLENGE CAMPAIGN.
Participating in this campaign constitutes your acceptance of these official rules
Campaign organiser: FrieslandCampina Wamco Nigeria Plc (“Organiser”) manufacturers of Three Crowns Milk.
Subject: The Organiser announces a campaign titled “#TC30daysFitnessChallenge” which will be conducted through Three Crowns Milk Instagram and WhatsApp accounts. This is aimed at educating the consumers on the need for a fit and healthy lifestyle. To encourage this, Three Crowns will reward consumers who consistently execute all the exercise routines showcased on the brand’s Instagram handle for the period of the campaign.
Campaign duration: The campaign will run from 13th FEBRUARY, 2020 until the 17th MARCH, 2020 (“Campaign Period”). All videos and pictures received outside the campaign period shall be automatically disqualified. The Organiser has the right to extend or reduce this period at its discretion.
General Conditions: This campaign is open to all Nigerian citizens aged 18 years and above, who are Internet users. Participants are eligible only if they have been certified by their personal health practitioner to be medically fit to participate in the campaign.
The Organiser strongly recommends that participants should consult their physician or other health care professional before starting this fitness challenge to determine if it is right for their needs. Participants should not engage in this fitness challenge if their physician or health care provider advises against it. The Organiser will not be held liable for any injury sustain a participant during the cause of this campaign for participating against a physician’s advice.
If participants experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while performing the exercise routines, they should stop immediately . and the Organiser shall not be held liable for any result that may arise from continuous exercise.
Participants understand that when engaging in any fitness challenge, there is the possibility of physical injury. Accordingly, where they engage in this fitness challenge, they agree that they: do so at their own risk; are voluntarily participating in these activities; assume all risk of injury to themselves; and agree to irrevocably waives the right of any action or claim against the organiser by releasing e and discharging e the Organiser from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown now or in the future, arising out of this fitness challenge.
It is understood that all information shall be provided to the Organiser and not to Instagram or any online personality.
All videos will be checked by the campaign administrator. Any report or comment of participants which is abusive, defamatory or in any way of offensive content or in any reference offending the good morals or legality of the organiser will not be accepted and constitutes grounds for disqualification. The organiser reserves the right to block and disqualify any participant from the campaign. In such case, no notification would be given to the participant at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser also has the ability to exclude any participant performing malicious actions in this Campaign.
The Organiser will not be liable for any interruption or problem during the period of the Campaign due to a malfunctioning of the website/blog/phone. The participation in this Campaign requires the participants’ access toon the internet by their own technical resources and costs and does not create any rights against the Organiser or his property, including the intellectual and industrial property.
Events may occur that result in the Organiser extending, refusing, reclaiming, cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the campaign, these terms and/or the awarding of gift(s) at any point and for any reason. These events include but are not limited to a third party's illegal activity, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond the control of the organiser and accordingly, the participants agrees that the organiser shall have no liability as a result thereof.
The decision of the Organizer in all campaign matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The gifts where stated, are not transferable to another individual and no other alternatives will be offered; unless otherwise stated.
Winners will not be asked to pay to receive the physical gifts or any other gift to be included in the period of the campaign.
All participants by virtue of entering this campaign give the Organiser their unreserved and irrevocable consent to use their pictures including the winner’s pictures, audio and video footage in National newspapers, TV, radio, Organiser’s websites, annual reports and social media pages for marketing and publicity purposes.
4.Exclusion of participants: The employees of FrieslandCampina Wamco Nigeria Plc and supporting agencies and their immediate families and spouses are excluded from the Campaign. Any participation by these persons in the Campaign in violation of this term shall be considered automatically null and void.
6. How to participate
- Participation will be at three levels – Newbie (Simple), Wannabe (Intermediate) and Pro (Advance). The exercise routine videos for the three levels will be deployed as carousels in one post. (NEWBIE ‘1st video) (WANNABE ‘2nd video) and (PRO ‘3rd video).
- Participants are to stick to a preferred level either Newbie (New starter), WannaBe (Intermediate) and Pro (Advance) all through the challenge and follow the respective hashtags.
- Participants are to share their daily exercise routines on their Instagram handles and tag Three Crowns milk (@3crownsmilk) with the general hashtag #TC30DaysFitnessChallenge and their respective levels – e.g ‘’#TC30DaysFitnessChallenge and Newbie’’ or ‘’#TC30DaysFitnessChallenge and WannaBe’’ or ‘’#TC30DaysFitnessChallenge and Pro’’. Alternatively share their exercise routines based on their selected levels on the brand WhatsApp (group) account. (08036847790).The routines should be the same as showcased on the brand’s Instagram handle.
- It is assumed that the first exercise routines that a participant performs and submits by tagging the brand is the level the participant belongs too and must be maintained throughout the challenge.
- Once the routines are posted and tagged to Three Crowns milk with the hashtag and level (@3crownsmilk, #TC30DaysFitnessChallenge, Newbie or WannaBe or Pro), 3CrownsMilk will repost the top (3) best routines (one routine per level) as selected by the fitness instructor on the official brand page every day for the campaign period.
- Entries shared in the WhatsApp group will not be reposted but will be acknowledged by the Campaign Admin. All entries must be submitted by 7 pm, daily. Multiple posts are not allowed.
- Participants are not to use music in the challenge No use of Music to avoid copyright and litigation on popular music.
- The submission of the data takes place entirely at the responsibility of the participants and is a statement of participation in the Campaign and an acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The Organiser will keep the participants' information that constitutes conclusive proof/clearance regarding the participation in the Campaign and the validity of such participation, in accordance with the term no 8 below.
- By entering the campaign, the participants declare that they explicitly and unconditionally accept to be contacted via Facebook/Instagram/Email/WhatsApp and the telephone by the Organiser.
- Fans and followers who want to be rewarded will be selected by the Organisers. You can also visit for more details: www.femininelounge.com/threecrownscompetition
(First 1000 followers who register to join the challenge, followers that participate on the first day with specific challenge level, 2 followers and participants across each level that reposts firsts and does the routine correctly every day, most consistent throughout the challenge who perform the routines correctly)
You can also visit for more details: https://www.facebook.com/ThreeCrownsMilk; https://www.femininelounge.com/threecrownscompetition
7. Selection and Notification of Winners
Winners for the campaign will be selected across these 3 levels:
- All participants who execute the 30 days routines as showcased on the brand’s Instagram handle and tag @3crownsmilk with the campaign and level hashtags #TC30DaysFitnessChallenge and Newbie/Wannabe/Pro or on the WhatsApp group will be given a branded goody bag as gifts at the end of the campaign.
8. Prizes: Gifts will be given, which is a mix of selected branded material to keep fit (Gym mat, Skipping rope,Fitbit, water bottles, Milk product, Workout bibs e.t.c). The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for money. The Organiser’s decision is final in all matters related to this campaign and no correspondence will be entered into on same.
- The Organiser will be the final arbiter in any decision and the decision will be final and binding.
9. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the workout and campaign, entrants must be 18 years or older. Participants are eligible only if they have been certified by their personal health practitioner to engage in the challenge.
10. Announcement: Winners will be announced on Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp. The winners will be contacted within 48hours directly by Three Crowns Milk to send their full name, a phone number and an email address. If a winner fails to respond within 3 working days it will be transferred to the subsequent winner and if the subsequent winner fails to appear or refuses the prize too, it will be transferred to a further and subsequent winner. Submission of workout videos does not guarantee an endorsement as an ambassador by Three Crowns.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to modify in any way the Terms and Conditions of participation, such as, but not limited to, postponement of the dates of the Campaigns; to change the offered prizes according to its discretion and cancel the Campaigns for any reason whatsoever; informing the public through the company's fan page on Facebook and Instagram and by all appropriate means, without incurring any liability to any person or participant.
12. At the end of the campaign and the distribution of the prizes, as mentioned above, any obligation of the Organiser towards the participants ceases to exist. By participating in this fitness challenge, we assume that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions of the Campaign.
- Participants agree that personal data entered during the registration, including name, phone number, may be processed, stored, shared and otherwise used for the marketing and campaign purposes by FrieslandCampina & its partners only.
- Participants also understand that his/her data may be used by the organiser in order to verify an entrant’s identity, postal address and telephone.
Thus the Organizer reserves the right to use and publish the winners' names and images and might use any news item relating to this campaign for advertising purposes. Participating in this campaign automatically provides the consent to the Organiser. Also, the Organizer may communicate with the participants if necessary during the campaign period or after the end of the campaigns.
DISCLAIMER: The organiser disclaims any liability whatsoever for inaccurate information, whether caused by the website, user's equipment used in a campaign, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries.